Digging For Big Impression And Personal Attention
When Terex Americas wanted to invite 1,800 dealers for a product launch at its distribution center, they called us. Unlike a typical launch where a big group is introduced to the latest and greatest products, Terex wanted to engage with customers one-on-one and spend quality time with dealers. So LEO produced the event in six waves of 300 guests each, spread over four months. The launch was a huge hit. In fact, dealer sales increased after the first two waves. Terex responded by adding additional waves, reaching even more customers and media than originally projected.
LEO Events worked with Terex on all details, from top to bottom, by:
- Coordinating hotel, registration, product launch, and unique experiences for each wave
- Managing creative services, including graphics, thematic approach, environmental, production services, content production, site build, logistics, external program communication, and meeting planning
- Creating “Can You Dig It” demo stations, where dealers could try out the equipment for themselves and compare Terex products with the competition
- Including a Race On Driving Experience as a networking opportunity for dealers
- Executing an exclusive Terex-branded event with gobos, signage, and unique messaging