There’s Nothing General about the General Sessions
This annual users conference brings together digital leaders from 33 countries to showcase their latest innovations and products. In the fifth year of our relationship with this client, LEO Events was tasked with transforming the venue into an environment that reflected SAG branding and messaging. This “Digital City” was true to the brand and also expressed the theme “Where Digital Leaders Connect.” The highlight was the Innovation Showcase, an experiential exhibit featuring one-on-one software tool demonstrations, partner presentations, and “meet-the-expert” stations, creating an environment conducive to collaboration, education, and B2B networking.
LEO managed all meeting services components, as well as creative, strategy, and production by:
- Creating a non-traditional general sessions approach to make them more intimate and connect with the audience of product managers, visionaries, industry specialists, analysts, and partners
- Incorporating a circular stage and arranging the risers and chairs in concentric circles around it so that every attendee had a clear view of the presenters
- Coaching presenters on how to be just as effective in a round stage configuration
- Creating live elements to take full advantage of the round stage, offering a 360-degree view
- Providing full conference meeting management services, including venue sourcing, contract negotiation, space planning, vendor management, food and beverage planning, housing management, General Session production, Breakout Session management, ad hoc meeting management, VIP attendee management, interactive attendee activations, customized sponsorship kiosks and management/fulfillment, wayfinding strategy and implementation, and on-going budget management for all facets