2021 Investors Day
HanesBrands Inc. (HBI) is one of the most iconic manufacturers of garment apparel in the world and holds a standard of workplace quality, ethical business practices, and sustainability. The company’s most quintessential brands include Hanes, the leading basic apparel line in the United States; Champion, an innovator of lifestyle and athletic apparel; Bonds, a line setting new standards for design and sustainability, and other labels such as Maidenform, BALI, and Playtex.
In 2021, HBI hired LEO Events to help virtually announce its Full Potential plan to deliver long-term goals to its investors and stakeholders. LEO helped HBI develop a program identity and broadcast solution to reveal the renewed growth plan and groundbreaking marketing strategies.
HBI’s 2021 Investor Day was the first virtual event produced for stakeholders, and on-brand for the company, the standards were very high. LEO was challenged with building a personalized LED studio inside a North Carolina ballroom and with producing all prerecorded video content on-site in less than two weeks.
LEO also needed to provide visually engaging, branded graphics throughout the show and a live Q&A session following the presentation broadcast – not to mention executive speaker support and COVID-19 safety management.
Less than two weeks before the event, the LEO team packed its bags and headed for Charlotte, North Carolina to begin building a versatile LED set. To ensure the LED environment was virtually flawless, the team needed to perfectly calibrate and design the custom setting. LEO successfully transformed the ballroom into a film studio with high-resolution screens and multiple cameras – all while practicing CDC guidance on COVID-19 safety.
LEO delivered branded, content-rich visuals and dynamic LED technology to garner investor engagement through the presentation. LEO also provided an Investor Day Handout that could be accessed through the investors’ section of the HanesBrands corporate website as well as on-demand content that could be viewed after the live broadcast.
The custom stage design was bolstered with enchanting graphics on the walls and floor of the LED set, effectively immersing attendees in the Full Potential branded messaging. The LEO-created content included prerecorded videos that were broadcasted to thousands of live viewers and a Q&A session that was delivered in real-time from a mobile studio. From logistics and set building to broadcast technology and speech coaching, the LEO team delivered an enthusiastic and solutions-first product for HanesBrand.
Key Services Offered by LEO:
- On-site COVID testing and safety management
- Digital production
- Live broadcast production
- Technical support
- Versatile LED studio
- Branded content and graphics management
- Script writing and speaker support
- “The [LEO Events team] is fabulous and a major reason for the event’s success. I can’t thank the team enough for what it made happen. We couldn’t have done it without you. Very grateful.” – Steve Bratspies, CEO HanesBrands Inc.
- “Thanks so much for all you did. Connecting with [LEO] is one of the smartest things I’ve ever done. I look forward to working with you again. (And seriously, I keep thinking we couldn’t have done this without the [LED] floor! Great call.)” – Kirk Saville, SVP, Corporate Affairs and Communications HanesBrands Inc.
- “Thank you, LEO team for your partnership in creating a top-notch event. This was our first virtual investor day and it set a high standard. The clarity of the project timeline and the complexity of keeping 9 speakers on track and getting them comfortable in front of a camera were truly remarkable. We look forward to the opportunity to work together again as well. Have a good weekend.” – Ron Parham, Senior Advisor, Arbor Advisory Group