Experience Acquia Online
Making the Digital Leap
As digital interactions have become the primary way for consumers to access information, products, and services, LEO Events partnered with Acquia to produce an Experience Acquia Online event as part of their Experience Acquia Series. This glimpse into the new, digital consumer reality provided attendees with perspective at what the best digital experiences look like, and what it takes to achieve them.
LEO provided the following services:
- Creative – development of event looks and web content design
- Digital – implementation, management, and customization of web content, registration integration, and event live stream
- Production – presenter rehearsals and recordings, as well as a live Q&A session
- Technical – buildout of event live stream and all data capture of post-event analytics
Engage User Conference
Engaging The Objectives
Acquia, a leading software company dedicated to providing enterprising products, services, and technical support, looked no further than LEO Events to serve as their event management partners for the Acquia Engage User Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Acquia had three main objectives for this conference: that all 600 international attendees would leave thinking, feeling, and doing. Leaning on LEO to continue expanding their brand, this conference incorporated a full expo, LED stage set, and all-in-one sponsorship kiosks.
LEO provided full conference production and meeting management services including:
- Venue sourcing
- Contract negotiation & vendor management
- Space planning
- Environmental branding
- App creation
- General Session production
- Breakout Session management
- VIP attendee management
- Interactive attendee activations
- Wayfinding strategy and implementation
- Authentic off-site event and venue planning