LEO Events, an award-winning global brand-experience agency, is recognized as a pioneer of innovative, industry-changing practices. Since its founding in 2002, the LEO Events team has showcased unbridled creativity, inventive tactics, and an extremely collaborative approach. Named to EventMarketer’s Top 100 It List for five consecutive years, LEO’s work is intentionally entrenched in the latest advancements, research, and data, ensuring that all events – virtual, live, and hybrid – are grounded in efficient and reasonable practices. LEO’s clientele includes national and international brands such as Walmart, AutoZone, and Hilton Hotel Corporation.
LEO Events is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We don’t just accept diversity, equity, and inclusion, we celebrate, support, and commit to growing it – for ourselves, our clients, our partners, our industry, and our communities. Our corporate office is in Memphis with additional offices in Nashville and Chattanooga.
The Producer is responsible for all aspects of a specific production or a portion of a larger-scale event. Ensuring margin goals on individual show or project, as well as overall budget management. A Producer will have 3 years minimum experience in producing large B2B events for Fortune 500 companies. This experience should be specific to the corporate business meeting space and should include video production experience.
The position is required to work from the office at least 3 days/week following a successful 90-day review.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Budget development and management: Producer is responsible for creating, maintaining, and reconciling budgets; monitoring and returning required margins; maintaining detailed record of all expenditures, PCN’s and billings and work closely with Finance to maintain and reconcile all budgets in a timely manner
- Procurement and Contracts: Producer will work to negotiate vendor deals which most benefit LEO and the Client; identify staff required for program fulfillment and identify, negotiate and secure freelancers and third-party support
- Proposal: Producer will work to develop proposal scope and budget in conjunction with the Creative team; develop show budget that meets client stated objectives; provide all required production elements as required by the creative team; identify staff required for proposal fulfillment and identify, secure and negotiate freelancers and third-party support (Production Coordinators, Scenic Designers, Artists, Writers, etc.…)
- Video Production: Producer will work along with creative team to execute and supervise the production process of the creation of videos. This includes, timelines, production schedules, remote shoots, and client deliverables
- Pre-Production: In addition to budget and procurement as listed above, the Producer must work with Creative team to activate and drive creative elements including videos, productions, talent, etc.; work with technical production department to secure all needed technical staging and freelancers; supervise and facilitate team communication; set and enforce all deadlines; identify and ensure all client deliverables are met; develop production schedules, show flows, production timelines, etc.; hire all freelance staff as needed and direct Production Coordinators or Associate Producer in the creation and maintenance of LEO-central communications
- Event Implementation/Execution: Manage flawless execution of all elements on-site; identify and manage PCN’s as needed; coordinate all team members including creative, talent, production and technical; ensure all client initiatives and requirements are met
- Post-Production: Reconcile all invoices, contracts, and budget as listed above; create post- show assets folder physically and digitally.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3 years minimum experience in producing large B2B events for Fortune 500 companies
- Strong budgeting and project management skills
- Solid understanding of business software applications including MS Office Suite, Keynote, Dropbox, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook and other basic software; Adobe CS6 and other graphic software a plus
- Ability to manage teams and work independently
- Proven ability to manage production with Budgets exceeding $300,000
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Capability to organize and prioritize, handling multiple accounts/projects in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently
- Capacity to handle multiple accounts/projects in a dynamic environment
- Proactive approach in anticipating and handling assignments and potential conflicts
- Requires ability to work extended hours as needed, including some evenings and weekends
- Must be able to work remotely and travel significantly
Environmental Conditions and Physical Demands:
Employee required to spend a portion of time remaining in a seated position looking at a computer screen. Employee will be required to do some standing and walking. Must be able to lift 25 lbs.