LEO Events, an award-winning global brand-experience agency, is recognized as a pioneer of innovative, industry-changing practices. Since its founding in 2002, the LEO Events team has showcased unbridled creativity, inventive tactics, and an extremely collaborative approach. Named to EventMarketer’s Top 100 It List for five consecutive years, LEO’s work is intentionally entrenched in the latest advancements, research, and data, ensuring that all events – virtual, live, and hybrid – are grounded in efficient and reasonable practices. LEO’s clientele includes national and international brands such as Walmart, AutoZone, and Hilton Hotel Corporation.
LEO Events is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We don’t just accept diversity, equity, and inclusion, we celebrate, support, and commit to growing it – for ourselves, our clients, our partners, our industry, and our communities. Our corporate office is in Memphis with additional offices in Nashville and Chattanooga.
The Digital Strategy Analyst position will organize incoming data from multiple locations and assist in implementing that data into various platforms. Projects will range from event registration to event applications to activations for both virtual and live events or hybrid. The ideal candidate has an analytical mind, a mastery of Excel, exceptional attention to detail, proficient typing skills, and is a self-starter. A diverse and extensive logistics and high-level Excel background is needed. As LEO Events continues to push the edge of experiential marketing and we are looking for talented individuals to see us into and beyond the coming years.
The position is based out of our Nashville, TN office, and is required to work from the office at least 3 days/week following a 90-day orientation period.
This position will manage and support the strategic process by:
- Work with Manager, Digital Strategy to implement various data sets into fully formed virtual and digital experiences for our clients and their meetings and events
- Develop an understanding of and employ specific best-practice methods of data collection
- Perform heavy Excel manipulation and implementation of various incoming data sets and outputting to analytical interpretation presentation
- Manage data, including organizing and managing data sets to maintain data integrity
- Ensure quality by reviewing project data for accuracy, errors, and completeness, and ensuring the accuracy of all reported results
- Create a comparison of mock-ups to actual products ensuring image placement, font selection, spacing, tracking changes, and proofreading
- Review incoming data for proper input into the digital platform; distribute correct data to colleagues for implementation
- Assess product to provide feedback to the digital team during Quality Assurance checks
- Work output will interface with the development arm of the digital department to fully craft the attendee experience
- Integrate with Meeting Services team(s) by providing pre-production, onsite, and post-event registration build and execution, and attendee management support for event attendees for live and/or virtual events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-3+ years’ experience in data entry and management
- 2+ years’ event logistics experience
- 1+ years’ mobile applications experience
- Ability to provide a deep understanding and high level of operating Excel, beyond basic functionality
- Exceptional organization skills ranging from digital implements to archiving best practices. Apply and document appropriate and careful data cleaning techniques.
- Respect and maintain client and company confidentiality
- Proactive self-starter that acts with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display a positive attitude and promote a harmonious work environment
- Willing to work nights and weekends as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Dropbox, Adobe Acrobat, and other programs such as Slack or
- Creative experience with Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) preferred, but not required
- Able to learn basic styling and coding principles
- Able to learn, populate and organize event style mobile applications
Environmental Conditions and Physical Demands:
Employee is required to spend a portion of time in a seated position looking at a computer screen. Employee will be required to do some standing and walking. Employee will be in a well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
*To ensure the safety of our clients and employees, LEO requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.