LEO Events, an award-winning global brand experience agency, is recognized as a pioneer of innovative, industry-changing practices. Since its founding in 2002, the LEO Events team has showcased unbridled creativity, inventive tactics, and an extremely collaborative approach. Named to Event Marketer’s Top 100 It List for six consecutive years and Chief Marketer’s Top 200 Agencies for five consecutive years, LEO’s work is intentionally entrenched in the latest advancements, research, and data, ensuring that all events – virtual, live, and hybrid – are grounded in efficient and reasonable practices. LEO’s clientele includes national and international brands such as Walmart, AutoZone, and Hilton Hotel Corporation.
LEO Events is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We don’t just accept diversity, equity, and inclusion; we celebrate, support, and commit to growing it – for ourselves, our clients, our partners, our industry, and our communities. Our corporate office is in Memphis, with additional offices in Nashville, Chattanooga, and Asheville, NC.
LEO Events is seeking a Brand and Project Coordinator to manage partnerships, sponsorships, advertising, departmental project management, tradeshow opportunities, conference registrations, and sponsored webinars. This role is responsible for supporting Marketing and Business Development strategies and goals by coordinating programs and campaigns to increase revenue.
The ideal candidate will possess exemplary project management skills.
The position is required to work from the Memphis office at least 3 days/week following a successful 90-day review.
- Plan, execute, and measure tradeshow marketing campaigns and pre-/post-show marketing activities, which includes:
- Collaboration with key stakeholders to drive creative elements; procure assets/vendors; set and enforce deadlines; identify and ensure deliverables are met; develop schedules and timelines
- Conference registrations
- Updating project plans and event deck, messaging, visual asset design, and resizing
- Content development
- Invitation process
- Attendee strategy
- Budgeting and invoicing
- Coordination with PR and social media teams
- Development of internal communications plan
- Coordinate mailing lists and upload new business development contacts into the marketing platform
- Post-event follow-up and reconciliation
- Organize all booth assets, materials, samples, and shipments for each event
- Manage the annual tradeshow calendar and communicate to all stakeholders to ensure a successful execution
- Negotiate sponsorship levels with approved funding levels, and oversee contract compliance review process
- Coordinate sponsored webinars
- Coordinate speakers, schedule, host, note-taking
- Research, budget, fulfill client gifts and giveaways and maintain recipient lists
- Handle promotional material needs: stock inventorying stock, placing orders, verifying receipt
- Develop marketing and advertising strategies and manage those budgets
- Work with the Director of Marketing to establish annual marketing calendar, editorial calendar, and associated budgets, including ROI analysis of marketing initiatives
- Manage trafficking for Business Development and Marketing departments, including all campaigns
- Provide effective project management for the Business Development and Marketing departments
- Update LEO’s preferred project management software (currently Asana) and communication calendars
- CRM management
- Support VP of Development and Marketing on weekly BD meetings by preparing an agenda and distributing detailed notes
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or relevant field of study
- 2–3 years experience in marketing or the events industry
- Experience managing CRM operations, implementation preferred (HubSpot, Zoho, Salesforce, or similar)
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects daily
- Ability to work closely with senior leadership, marketing managers, and key stakeholders
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 10% and willing to work nights and weekends as needed
Environmental Conditions and Physical Demands:
Employee required to spend a portion of time in a seated position looking at a computer screen. Employee will be required to do some standing and walking. Employee will be in a well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation. Must be able to bend and lift at least 25 pounds.
*To ensure the safety of our clients and employees, LEO requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.