Co-founded by LEO Events, CANVAS Live Virtual 2020 is a 2-day conference Oct 27 – 28, 2020, hosted virtually from the newly renovated Renasant Convention Center in Memphis, TN.
Join industry peers from some of the world’s most recognizable brands, including Walmart, AutoZone, Ducks Unlimited, National Civil Rights Museum, Smart Meetings, and more. Attendees will experience unique presentations and innovative meeting formats, carefully designed to help you: revise your strategy, redirect your resources, engage your entire organization, make deeper, lasting connections, and maximize meaning in your upcoming events.
CANVAS Live Highlights:
- October 27-28, 2020, virtually from Memphis, TN; a registration fee of $99 for one pass or $149 for two conference passes.
- Lessons in Leadership with executives from AutoZone and Walmart
- The Power of Purpose with Richard Shadyac, Jr., CEO of ALSAC/ St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- COVID Safety protocols from ALTOUR International
- Social Consciousness with The National Civil Rights Museum and Rashad Robinson of Color Of Change
- The Power of Laughter celebrity panel features Comedy Central mainstay and “You Know What Dude?” podcaster Robert Kelly, and comedians Chuck Nice and Sarah Tollemache
All of this while gaining Exposure to Memphis and a sneak-peek look at its newly renovated Renasant Convention Center.
When the destination is digital, LEO sets the standard. Full-service production for any virtual event. LEO STUDIO IS LIVE From sales conferences and vendor expos to press events and multi-year training programs, big brands look to LEO for digital solutions. We produce virtual events for globally-recognized organizations, including Acquia, AutoZone,…